Friday 12 June 2015

PDF sewing pattern 'SWEET ARIA' Dolly

'Sweet Aria' Dolly PDF sewing Pattern

This is my latest little toy, a sweet dolly named for my wonderful Granddaughter 'Aria Syrah'  [I have four Granddaughters and one grandson].
I love to sew and design and I am definitely a detail person.
I found this blue and fawn fabric and the coordinating spot and could see a little doll made from it.




I think the key to cuteness is in the face, I have kept the features simple with round black felt eyes, just a touch of white will give a sparkle.




The little pinafore is really quite simple don't be afraid to have a go at sewing it, I have sewn domes to fasten the back but you could use Velcro if you wish.
The cream lace just finishes it off, I never buy pre-gathered cotton lace as it often so stiff the garment won't hang right.




The little boots have tiny pale blue buttons to set them off.
 Details, Details they build to create the look that I do.




The felt flower just finishes the hat off don't you think.

I work incredibly hard to make my patterns achievable for the average sewer, thinking through the steps to keep it simple.

PATTERNS are available at my Etsy shop and also now on CRAFTSY,    $8.00 US 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...